Monday to Friday: 7AM - 7PM
Weekend: 10AM - 5PM
The Jal Board is responsible for producing and distributing safe drinking water. Other responsibilities of Jal Boards are collecting, treating, and disposing of domestic sewage. These are the state-wise links of the Jal Shakti/ Jal Board Departments of India. On these websites, you can find information regarding live tenders, license procedures, and other important departmental notices.
Works of Jal Boards
- Supply of safe portable drinking water. Ensuring these supplies through tankers whenever needed in case of any shortage.
- Treatment and disposal of domestic sewage.
- Ensuring drinking water quality through testing of water samples in government labs.
If you want to apply for Different Types of Construction Licenses
If you want to visit a Specific Department Website of your State
- State-Wise Irrigation & Water Resource Department Online Links | Apply Online Tender
- State-Wise Road Development Authorities E-portals | Apply for Tenders & Licence
- Labour licence application form Online | State-wise E-Portal Links
- PWD Online Apply | E-PORTALS LINKS (STATE-WISE)
- Electrical License Application | State-wise CEIG office links
- State-Wise BOCW (Building and Other Construction Workers) Welfare Board E-Portals
- State-Wise Jal Board Department Online Links | Apply Tenders Online
- State-Wise PHED Department Online Links | Apply Tenders Online
Try Onsite, #1 Tool For Site Tracking
People also search for: delhi jal board tender, delhi jal board tenders 2022, e tender, delhi jal board tender fee, mcd tenders, mcd e tenders, jal board, jal board tender, jal board bill, jal nigam Uttarakhand, jal nigam agra, jal board complaint number, jal pradushan ki paribhasha, jal board noida, jal board recruitment 2021, jal board payment
jal board office near me