Monday to Friday: 7AM - 7PM
Weekend: 10AM - 5PM
A bank solvency certificate is a financial document used to prove financial soundness. The banks issue this certificate after checking your transaction history and verifying your documents.
Where can you use this Certificate?
- While applying for specific government tenders
- While applying for government licenses such as Class D or any other contractor license.
- While applying for Visas.
Documents Required for Bank Solvency Certificate
- Request form
- Copy of passport
- Current account statement if any
- Savings account statement if any
- Mutual funds investment, if any
- Investment in shares, if any
- Property valuation certificate from a chartered engineer, if applicable
- Gold valuation certificate, issued by banker based on the weight and value of gold
- Insurance details, if any
Chartered accountant net worth certificate
Try Onsite, #1 Tool For Site Tracking