These are the state-wise links of the Irrigation Department & Water Resource Departments of India. On these websites, you can find information regarding live tenders, license procedures, and other important departmental notices.
Works of Irrigation & Water Resource Department
- Protecting by construction, strengthening, and maintenance of marginal embankments, including planning, execution, and maintenance of flood protection & river training works.
- To provide a proper drainage system and it is regulating its maintenance.
- Effective monitoring of flood situations.
- To provide irrigation facilities to the cultivators of the region.
If you want to apply for Different Types of Construction Licenses
If you want to visit a Specific Department Website of your State
- State-Wise Irrigation & Water Resource Department Online Links | Apply Online Tender
- State-Wise Road Development Authorities E-portals | Apply for Tenders & Licence
- Labour licence application form Online | State-wise E-Portal Links
- PWD Online Apply | E-PORTALS LINKS (STATE-WISE)
- Electrical License Application | State-wise CEIG office links
- State-Wise BOCW (Building and Other Construction Workers) Welfare Board E-Portals
- State-Wise Jal Board Department Online Links | Apply Tenders Online
- State-Wise PHED Department Online Links | Apply Tenders Online
Try Onsite, #1 Tool For Site Tracking